Odarno, Lily, Sarah Martin, and Catalina Angel. (2015). “10 Questions to Ask About Distributed Generation.” Washington, DC: World Resources Institute. http://www.wri.org/sites/default/files/ten-questions-distributed-energy_0.pdf.
The 10 Questions raised in this paper are designed to help electricity-sector stakeholders assess or review issues related to distributed generation in their country. These include:
- How is DG being integrated into national power sector planning?
- How are DG targets being established and monitored over time?
- How flexible and responsive is DG planning to changing conditions in your country?
- How are investments in DG being financed?
- How are consumers being engaged in DG efforts
Additional resources are provided at the end of each question for more detail.