Herein please find this month’s China Energy Policy Newsletter, from the Boosting Renewable Energy as Part of China’s Energy Revolution project, led by the Energy Research Institute (ERI) of NDRC and the Danish Energy Agency (DEA).
Here is a brief summary of this month’s China Energy Policy Newsletter.
• Closer Sino-Danish Clean Heating Cooperation begins
• DEA presents at Global offshore wind summit in Shandong
China energy transition updates
• 2020 subsidy-free wind power and PV projects issued
• Power system flexibility quantitative evaluation: A case study of Zhangjiakou
• NDRC and NEA propose integration programs to improve utilization of clean energy
• NDRC and NEA issue the fifth batch of incremental power distribution business pilots
• MIIT publishes the intelligent PV demonstrative projects and enterprises
About the newsletter:
Responding to the imperative of transitioning to a low-carbon and cost-effective energy system in China, CNREC has launched the Boosting Renewable Energy as Part of China’s Energy Revolution project, which is jointly fund by Children’s Investment Fund Foundation (CIFF) and the government of Denmark. Within the project, DEA and CNREC jointly monitor and assess China’s ongoing energy policy developments and energy transition statistics, including renewable energy, power market reform, offshore wind, district heating and power system flexibility. As part of this monitoring, the project publishes the China Energy Policy Newsletter monthly via email. If you would like to subscribe or unsubscribe to the newsletter, please send the information below to email@example.com
Download: China Energy Policy Newsletter – September 2020